Valentines Day || Gifts from the kids/ Infants and tooddlers

Valentines day is tomorrow and I haven't bought anything other than 3 holiday cards. 1 from me to my son, 1 from my kids to my honey, and 1 from myself to him.

With no time to figure out what I want to give him, and no time to run out and buy it, I'm going to make the best out of the holiday card.

For his first Fathers Day. Our son was just 2 months old. For all holidays, I give him a card from myself and 1 from the kids. Since our son was so small, I bought a Fathers Day card themed from a son to his father, put finger paint on my sons hand and that was his way of signing the card and making it personal.

Our son is now 4 1/2 years old, and our daughter is 4 months. So with the little time I feel that I have, I decided, that our son will write his name in the card ( something he is learning in Pre-Kindergarten) and I will paint our daughters hand with the finger paint and let that be her signature.

I think its super sweet and cute, and something you can always look back on.
 This is the handprint from our first Fathers Day. It isn't the neatest, being that I had a wiggly infant, but it is something that holds meaning, and when our son is older he will also have this to look back on.
 
Another thing you can do it make your favorite meal. We have so many favorite things to eat because we both love to cook.
 
For Valentines Day, we will be staying in and eating homemade tacos. We love tacos, amongst so many other dishes. They are fun, we love meals we can eat with our hands and they're easy and fast. We'll most likely making something fun to drink and watch a bunch of family movies. That is unless he has some surprise for me. || Lets just keep our fingers crossed for that||
 
Enjoy your holiday.
Image result for xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts