|| Selfie Tag ||

I read a post by a fellow blogger, Tab K. at humblebeauty, about a"Selfie Tag". I think this is such a fun idea soo,
Here are the rules::

 1.  Write out 6 interesting facts about yourself using the acronym SELFIE...Be creative
2.  Post at least 6 or more selfies of yourself
3.  Tag 6 fellow bloggers and let them know they've been tagged
I thought this was a fun idea. So here are my selfies. =)


S smart
E easygoing
L loving 
F fun
I independent
E educated
thats my little man, hiding from the camera











Me and my bugaboo, 10 weeks left


I tag:

Comments

  1. Great selfie shots, you're beautiful and I love your white peplum!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love that peplum as well, wish i had it in other colors

      Delete
  2. Heyyyyy girl! I love the pics thanks for participating!
    ~Tab
    Humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts