Score with Bath and Body Works

Recently Bath and Body Works had their end of the year sale, where all of their holiday scents go on sale. Just 3$ for full size lotions, perfumes and soaps. And lets not forget their famous 3-wick candles. Also on sale for just 9 bucks. So my sisters, mom and I decided to take a Sunday trip to our closest Bath and Body Works shop to get some of the goodies.

While there were dozens of lotions on sale, I prefer body butters. My skin takes much better to the butters and boy did I luck out. I particularly loves the scent Vanilla Wish Apple Fizz. It reminds me of Victorias Secret (discontinued) scent Country Apple. I loved that scent when it was out, when I was in Junior High lol. I also picked up Forever Midnight which I am absolutely in love with. A travel size Warm Vanilla Sugar and a Pumpkin Spice Hand Sanitizer.

Everything I purchased during this sale was less than 6 dollars. You have to take advantage of this sale!!!
The scents I purchased are already discontinued. I'm glad I got my hands on them when I did.



Comments

Popular Posts