Let the Pacifier be Your Friend

      Hey There!! I have been gone for some time, mainly because I finally delivered my princess. October 19th, two days after her expected birthday. Almost an entire month ago. Time is really flying.

       Princess Eliana , or Elly, or just El for short, is 100% breastfed. She refuses the formula and the bottle. That is fine with me, but when she wont take anything else, that makes me a personal pacifier for her. Being that I have a 4yr old, I don't have time to sit and hold her on the breast all day.

     When Lij was born, I swore off pacifiers, scared that I would never be able to wean him. For months I fought using the pacifier with him until I finally gave in. When it came time to wean him, it only took me 1 weekend, literally 2 days. He did a great job without it for a 1 yr old.

     With Elly, I am much more confident. She uses the pacifier now, just as comfort when she's sleep in her bed, or when someone is holding her while I'm busy cooking or, if I'm helping Lij with something. I know I'll be able to wean her. So I let the paci be my friend. Don't be afraid of the pacifier, these things are made for our convenience.





My Princess is here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts