The best app for Android phone movie lovers

       Some time ago I came across an app for my Android phone. A movie app that actually works called Showbox. With this app, you can download some of the most recent movies and tv series. I absolutely love this app.
      There have been apps that I have been referred to where you can download movies in whole and enjoy. Those apps have never worked for me. Showbox hasn't let me down. It has some of my favorite television series, up to the current season and episode, such as Scandal, Greys Anatomy, The Mindy Project and Gotham. They also have movies, oldies and goodies, such as The Little Rascals, plenty of Disney classics and movies as recent as 22 Jump street. If you have an Android device, phone or tablet, you should definitely download this app.
             
                However, you will not find this app in the Google Play App Store.

       To get this app, you have to go to your google search engine and search for Showbox. You'll find the app symbol which is an eye. Open the link and follow the steps, it doesn't take long and it is definitely worth it. I'm making sure I have plenty of movies downloaded for my upcoming hospital stay.

The app is updated weekly so you never run out of movies and shows to watch.

You have the option to add the movie to your library, watch it on you wifi connection or download it to your phone.

Thats the icon for the app
The last season of Keeping up With The Kardashians, all episodes up until the finale.



A Walk Among The Tombstones is the most recent movie that I downloaded. A Liam Neeson 2014 movie that I am excited to watch. I love this guy.





Comments

  1. Looks great, definitely worth trying it :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts