Packing My Hospital Bag.. What you should bring

        I'm quickly approaching the finish line of my pregnancy. My little princess is due in just 7 days, but may come any day now.  So, I need to make sure I have a bag packed and ready. If I happen to be out on a lunch date with my sister and need to be rushed to the hospital, no one will have to worry about what I might need. I'll already have it packed.
       I learned from my first hospital stay, after delivering my son, there were things I wished I had brought with my, like slippers. LOL. Walking around in the hospital socks night and day, for me, was uncomfortable. Who would've thought, something so simple would've made my stay that much more comfortable. With my son, I was more concerned with what he would be wearing home, and now I realize there are more important things to pack.
Here's my checklist::


A robe to walk around in. Seeing family and friends day in and day out, while you're wearing a hospital gown, kind of embarrassing.
Comfy PJ's to change into. Comfort for me is extremely important. With a family as big as mine, comfort and style.
A going home outfit for the baby.
Because its early October, she'll need something warm to wear as well
Toiletries to make you feel your best

A comfy sweater for when your not wearing your robe.



Of course you cant forget, a small make up bag, with just you essentials. Comfy slippers, I packed my favorites. A throw blanket and guilt for the baby. Your car seat, and your phone. I need to talk to my 4 yr old everyday that I will be away from him.
And thats about it.

Comments

Popular Posts