Baby Girl & Toddler Boy Fall Style



      Autumn is my favorite season. Just the right amount of cool weather for versatile style. A little chill in the air for great scarves and a stylish jacket. The perfect amount of sun for some cool shades and a nice hat. And boots, oh how I love boots. Though I haven't been shopping for myself as yet, I have had some time to pick up some things for the kids.

       For my 4 year old Lij, I love corduroys. So far he has a jacket with a faux sheep lining, and a couple of pants. I think they are going to look great on him. I also got for him, a denim jacket, obviously, and a faux leather distressed jacket. I'm also going to get him a down coat, but I have some time for that.
 I love plaid, so he has plenty of plaid button up shirts. Most of the colors are hunter greens, eggshell, black and reds, and some navy blues. Knit sweaters are a definite Fall must, so I mad sure to get him a few and some long sleeve graphic tees which are always cute on my little pumpkin..
 
For our newest edition, Miss Eli, I have been picking up a few things here and there. A beret is the perfect Fall piece for a little girl, and I love the hat I picked out for her from Carters. I also got her a knit cardigan with a faux fur trim and the cutest stitch detail on both sleeves. A ton on layettes and fleece play ones. The one thing I haven't found for her yet is a jacket and down coat.
I also haven't gotten any fall shoes for the kids yet. I'm still looking for the best ones. Boots and sneakers for Lij, and some moccasins and ballet flats for Eli. Here area few of the things I picked
 (or cleverly bought a size bigger so I'd be able to use it again) .
 




Jacket- Old Navy
Gray Corduroy pants - Old Navy
Brown corduroy pants - Gap


Faux Leather Jacket- Kenneth Cole
Denim Jacket- The Childrens Place
Chunky Knit sweater- The Childrens Plave
Plaid Button Up- Chaps
Long Sleeve graphic Tees- Old Navy/ The Childrens Place


I love this chunky knit cardigan for Eli!!!
Koala Baby at Babies R Us


Knit hat with Velvet bow- Carters at Babies R Us


Body Suits- Koala Baby at Babies R Us
Fleece layette- Babies R Us
That green semi circle is Eli saying heyyy



 

Comments

  1. Nice selection :)
    You have a very interesting blog, maybe if you like my blog we could follow each other on GFC,
    would be great,
    hope to hear from you :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm following. you have super cute style by the way

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts