Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me? (And Other Concerns) || Mindy Kaling book review



I recently read "Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me? (And Other Concerns)" by Mindy Kaling. First of all Hilarious.  The book was absolutely entertaining in every way. I found myself on the train, going to and coming home from work, laughing as if I were at home by myself. In the book, we get to see how Mindy grew up, how she got into acting and producing, why she is so interested in her craft. We also get to learn about her family life.  A few months ago when the book came out, Mindy Kaling had a book signing at a Club Monaco in lower Manhattan. My sister purchased the book, and I read it as soon as she got it home. That's how things work around here lol. Anyway, since reading her book, I wanted to see, and hear, more from her. I was aware of her show The Mindy Project, but hadn't watched it. So I made my way to Netflix to see what I had been missing. Since Netflix, I have graduated to an app for my android phone called Showbox. With Showbox I'm able to download full seasons of The Mindy Project so I can watch it on the go. I might be a slightly obsessed. There are thousands of shows on Tv now. But most of them are so ridiculous that u don't want to be bothered. I'd rather watch Yo Gabba Gabba with Lij LOL. However. The Mindy Project isn't one of those shows that I cant bare watching. I absolutely love the show. If you haven't read this book you should. Its good fun. I'm looking forward to another book from her, and plenty more seasons of her show.

The Cover of her book

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts