Cosmo Magazine and Circular Coupons. Oh Yeah!!!!

I mentioned in a previous blog that I have been wanting to go shopping for some time. When I go shopping, lately, I try to have a "To Get" list prepared before hand, so I don't get distracted and just start throwing whatever catches my attention into the cart. With the September issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, and my Sunday circular I have decided that its time to do a little cherry picking for myself. In my Sunday circular, I saw that Walgreens will be having a 40% sale on all Revlon cosmetics and Rite Aid will be having a 40% sale on all Loreal cosmetics. Inside of Cosmo I saw some new products from both lines that I want to try, and with the current promos for both lines, I know I'll be getting my items for a steal. YES!!
I also saw some fall trends that I am excited about trying, such as the all white trend. I love it. Especially since I bought an eggshell toned blazer from New York and Company recently.  I hope I can pull off all white with a newborn LOL.

My "To Get" list includes:: (but is not limited to lol)

  • Revlon 3D mascara (I already have it's time for some more)
  • Revlon Gel Polish (Mostly fall tones)
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation (I've been wanting to try this for a long time)
  • Loreal Extraodinaire by Colour Riche (looks super cool) 
Any other suggestions.


Can't wait to try this look this Fall. All white



I'm downloading the app today. I'll let you know how it works

Thanks for the discount Cosmo

I'm going to save $3 LOL. I really want to try this 

I have this in the best Plum shade, but the advertisement doesn't tell you its a 2 step lipgloss

Comments

  1. I will definitely be rocking the all white! White is my color, even after Labor Day! LOL
    Great Post!

    ~Tab
    humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts