A Surprise BabyShower

This past weekend I went to, what I was under the impression to be, my sister-in-laws birthday party. It turned out to be a surprise baby shower for me, as well as the party for my sister in law. I knew that they were planning to surprise, because I saw a not so secret registry with my name online. However, they still managed to surprise me. I saw some of my best friends that I hadn't seen in months. This was probably the first surprise for me in my adult life. I was genuinely surprised. I cried, as I normally do for every situation. I am very sentimental, and acts of kindness, no matter how big or small, matter to me tremendously. I love my family and friends for being thoughtful enough to surprise me with this shower. Thanks Guys XOXO
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts