7 Months preggo OOTN :: A Great Night Out

As you guys know, I went to support my mothers close friend who featured in a play on Thursday night, August 14th. The play was absolutely amazing. All 5 short plays were hilarious and touched on everyday situations. I had a great time with my mother and 3 sisters. Ms.Mathis, my moms friend, did an amazing job. Congrats to the producers, and actors for a great night. Everything began on time, they had a small bar, if you wanted a glass of wine or bottle of water. It was very intimate.
 A great night out.
There are two more nights left. Tonight, and 2 showings tomorrow night. Don't miss out. Saturday is the final day, shows at 3pm and 7:30pm
312 W 36th street, 2nd floor, New York , NY 10018
General Admission $15

Necklace from New York and Company $22.95                  

Front row seats

The opening, Frank's Girls. The actors did an amazing job


Group shot with my amazing sisters. I'm the shortest. Can you guess which 1 of us is the oldest, and which 1 is the youngest?
Dress H&M $10 , Valentines day promotion
bag, H&M $34.95, I got it for $11, Black Friday sale


Watch Michael Kors, Bracelet Claires

Comments

  1. You look beautiful! Congratulations on the little one! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress dear =) wanna follow each other? just let me know.. Hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts