Sweet Success

    Just before christmas time last year, I saw construction begin in the area where I live. I have a humongous sweet tooth and love cupcakes. I used to live in Crumbs Bakery. Everyday I went for an entire summer. 
    My husband and I asked the construction worker what was gonna be at the location and they said a cupcake shop. I couldn't wait. The bakeshop finally came, Jadore Cakes. I was in there all the time.
It`s a family owned business. With delicious homemade bakes. They have an instagram page @jadorecake and @mr_jadorecakes. I followed both pages from their flyer. Daily specials and cupcakes were posted and I started visiting more and more. I had dreamed for a cupcake shop to be this close to my home.
Today I saw a post on @jadorcakes page about chocolate fudge brownies I had to go in and try.
They have home made cookies, that are delicious. Like the chocolate chunk with caramel and double chocolate chip. Always perfect by the way. Never to crunchy or chewy. Unique cupcakes, like keylime with white chocolate frosting and baileys and cream. Yes baileys with alcohol lol. Tho I didn't have that one my husband loves it. I also tried, pina colada, chocolate smores and my favorite red velvet. They make custom cakes which they post on their instagram pages. I think I'll be getting my babyshower cake from Jadore Cakes. I wish them great success.
If you live in new york you have to stop by this cute little spot in Brooklyn.
What's your favorite sweet spot in your  area?
Here are some of the treats I've picked up. The green cupcake is the keylime cupcake with the white chocolate frosting. Delicious!!

Comments

Popular Posts