Extremely Bored

    But its the good kind of bored. Being home as much as I have been lately, you run out of things to do, and fast. Of course I have the Groupon app which sends you a ton of discounted prices for things to do around New York City. However I don't wake up in the morning just hoping to spend all my money with the help of Groupon.
    So I sit in the house. With no hours at work and Lij in school I have no plans. Not even dinner to make. Apparently I can't cook lol. We know that's a lie, but I don't mind having dinner taken off me hands every once in a while.
    There are a few types of bored. The waste your life bored, where all you do is wake up and go back to sleep. Then wake up again, and go back to sleep again lol. Then you have the irresponsible type of bored. Thats when you do things that, at the moment, sound fun and entertaining, but in all reality you know its a stupid idea. Things like online gambling with your childrens savings or sign your single friend up for online dating without her permission.
    The kind of bored when I'm at home without any errands to run is The Creative Bored. When I'm bored, I think, brainstorm, write down things I want to do and try. Like yesterday, I washed my hair and braided it, and I absolutely love it. I was bored, my hair was at day 3 of a two strands bantu knot out and I was getting embarrassed of the puff. Mainly because I had slept on it for 2 nights straight and hadn't moisturized.
    With my kind of bored, I get up after a 15 minute nap, after dropping Lij at school. I have 200ml of coffee LOL and get online. Play the Kim Kardashian game on my phone and while I'm waiting for my energy to reload I get on Youtube. Watch my favorite make-up girls. Check my email accounts, then I get stumped. What to do next? Call my grandma and see how she's doing. Read about  my pregnancy this week.
    So I just read a lot LOL. Now I'm hungry. Eat last nights dinner, go try new styles with my make up. Think of what to try next with my hair. Find new ways to neatly store random things in the bedroom. I come up with some good stuff when my boredom turns into creativity. The braided style I'm rocking right now is an outcome of such boredom.

What do you do when you have nothing to do

Random:: I want some yogurt
$ braids and a braided bun. Simple fast and fun

Comments

Popular Posts