Dare To Compare

    I am a huge bargain hunter. I love to see the percent off sign or bonus percent added. If you tell me the shampoo I'm considering buying has 22% more product and I can get it at its original price, I am all over it. I currently shop for 3 people. My husband, our son and myself. And with the fourth member entering the world soon, I make it my business to find great deals and steals.
   I have always been skeptical about purchasing bargain brand items. I preferred name brands that I knew and where trusted. From groceries to beauty supply. But as I started to become a little more frugal I noticed that there are so many brands that can compete with the top selling brands. I decided I would "Dare to compare". A store that I started to visit ALL the time, is Family Dollar. It is more convenient to get to than Target. I love Target, but without a car, or patience for public transportation, I had to find a way to get the brands I liked, just a little closer to home.
  Now Family Dollar has the brands I like such as Pantene, Cover Girl, Kelloggs, Olay, Betty Crocker and even RubberMaid, but as all retailers, Family Dollar has their own brand of goods, with 'Compare to' stamped on the back. Oh yes I love the challenge. One product that I recently purchased with the Compare To sign on it was a body wash.  It's the All day moisture body wash with shea butter. 100% money back guarantee and compare to OLAY signed on the front. Needless to say I love the body wash, it smells and feels good on the skin. I haven't completely dived into purchasing strictly retailer brand products, but I like what I've been trying so far.


Maybe I'll start couponing next lol.

Comments

Popular Posts