Bantu type of day

     I have been off from work for the last few days and haven't really had any plans. That gave me time to experiment with my hair. There was, 1 half braid half bantu knot, style I tried but I wasn't extremely pleased. When I style my natural hair, I don't like to go for the common afro or big puff. I like to try a lot if different things from playful to professional.
    Today I had a prenatal check up, so I decided a bantu knot out would be easy and simple. It was a nice day and a nice walk to the doctors office so I added an elastic headband and was on my way. The mousse I used was GREAT by the way. This was my first knot out using this mousse
Some people think natural hairstyles require an extreme amount of product, but for my knot out I used 2 products and a big tooth comb to fluff the roots. I bantu knotted my hair the afternoon before and took it out in the morning to get ready. Easy!
 
 
What's a go to natural hairstyle you use?



Products Used
The Bantu Knots
The knot out

Comments

Popular Posts