Mary Kay!!!!! Brooklyn & Queens

               



   

    Hello Ladies and Gents.    I have some exciting news..... Ready for it?? =).      I've become a Mary Kay consultant.                      That means I can come to you with first hand advice and information about the latest products in Skin Care and Make up. As you can tell from my blog, I love to take care of my skin and I love to wear make up. Soon , on my blog, I will feature more personal pics about before and afters, using Mary  Kay products. I cant wait to start hosting skin care gatherings and special previews of the newest shades in lipsticks, polishes and shadows. If your like me, you watch "Youtube Gurus" lush over make up and skin care items. In a lot of videos I noticed the women using Mark Kay products. So i tried them out and loved them. Now I want to share them with you.
                 If you live in the New York area, specifically Queens and Brooklyn, and would like for me to host a skin care party for you and some of you girls, please contact me via the email address below. Think about it, what girl doesn't want a little make over in between work and mommy duty. The showings can be as little or big as preferred. Your place or mine. Lets have fun.


With Love =)


Hw.MaryKay@yahoo.com

                                                         

Comments

  1. This is great idea to to start hosting skin care gatherings and special previews of the newest shades in lipsticks, polishes and shadows. Hope I will there.

    Regards,
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts