Take a Breath

  We weren't born with make up, and think about it, up until puberty, our skin is flawless. If you want to keep your skin as flawless as possible you have to let it breathe every once in a while. I wash my face  everyday and treat myself to a facial mask 2 to 3 times a week. My skin care routine costs about 11$ in all which includes 3 facial cleansing soap bars, a facial mask and exfoliating facial cellulose sponge (all purchased at Duane Reade). Everyday, even when I don't wear make up, I wash my face before I go to bed. I moisten my facial sponge and wipe off as much make up that will come off without over scrubbing my face (as if I were using a facial cloth).
     I work up a lather on the sponge with the Neutrogena Fragrance free (and dermatologist tested) facial soap and wash my face. Circular motions and do the regular (lather and rinse, maybe repeat, depending on the amount of makeup). What a like about  the Neutrogena is that it doesn't stink and it doesn't leave my face feeling tight. Also after using this product I notice that my skin looks brighter, more vibrant, definitely smooth, clear and blemish free. I absolutely LOVEEEEE this soap. Once in a while I use a facial mask to treat myself, and my skin. I use the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask. It is cooling and refreshing. It gives your pores a deep cleaning and wakes up your skin after a long week or day.

[Neutrogena 3 pack of fragrance free facial cleansing bars 4.99, Queen Helene Mint Julep mask 4.99-5.99 , Prevail cosmetic cellulose sponge 1.49]

   Tell me what you think .. Until next post ;-)


 

Comments

Popular Posts