Kids Say the Darndest Things

As a mother, aunt, and older sister, I have been around my share of children. Not to mention my years as daycare teacher.

 Children are funny little beings.  There is no filter on the things they say. If you honestly want to know how you look, ask a 3 year old. lol. Just thinking about some of the things I've heard in the last 24 hours is enough to make me laugh til I cry. 

Here are some of the things I've heard or have had to ask children:: Enjoy =)
                                     
                                          Image result for kids shadows

4 yr old -"Mommy you're so squishy"

Mom - "where did you put that booger!?"


Mom- "maybe you should start sleeping in your bed"
3 yr old - " OK, lets just put my bed right next to yours"

Mom - "did you fart under the blanket!?"

Mom - " did you swallow your tooth?!"

4 yr old - " Is this vest really necessary ?"

Mom -  " are you quoting The Lion King?"

4 yr old - *answers phone "Elijah speaking"

8 yr old  - " I want to plan my Uncles bachelor party'
Aunt - "what do you know about bachelors parties"
8 yr old - "it's when you have a basketball party before you get married"

8 yr old - " do you think I'd be able to get a drivers license by Friday? "

4 yr old - " What's in your belly?"
Mom - " food I guess. Its a food baby "
4 yr old - "another baby!?"

4 yr old - "M O G"
Mom - "do you mean O M G"
4 yr old - "yeah, O M G"

Mom - "put you toys away"
4 yr old  - "uh ok"
Mom - "all of them, Loenardo, steve, king, yoyo and herobrian" *lists toys by given name
4 yr old - "its steven"
Mom - "excuse me"
4 yr old - " his name is Steven. say it with me. Say Steve, now say ENNN. Steve-ENNNN"


*after watching Arthur
3 yr old -  "I'm Arthur and your D.W"
4 yr old - "No, I'm Arthur and you D.W"
3 yr old -  "No, I'm Arthur"4 yr old -  
"No, I'm Arthur and your Buster


Mom - " How was school honey?"
4 yr old - "It was good. I got a sticker."
4 yr old - " How was house?"
Mom - "....It was good"


A good laugh before Mothers day. =)

Comments

  1. Some of these had me in stiches! My favorite one is "Do you think I can get a driver's license by Friday?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts