Gelato of my dreams Tanenti 34 flavors

I tried Gelato for the first time last month. My honey and I were doing some grocery shopping when  I saw the display for Tanenti, in our supermarket freezer section . All the flavors looked so appealing. I had never tried gelato before and I'm not that big of an ice cream fan. I really have to be in the mood for ice cream. Coffee and chocolates, well, thats another story lol.


I did't know what gelato was believe it or not. It always seemed like some weird thing I should try and might like. Maybe it's like ice cream, I always thought, or some type of frozen yogurt. But really, Gelato is the Italian word for ice cream. It starts out with a similar custard base as ice cream, but has a higher proportion of milk and a lower proportion of cream and eggs (or no eggs at all). It is churned at a much slower rate, incorporating less air and leaving the gelato denser than ice cream. 

Yeah I like Gelato way more than Ice cream lol. Normally when I'd buy a pint or Haagen-Daz and it  would last me for about 3 days. When I get a pint of gelato its gone within hours lol. I think I'm addicted.



This was the first flavor I tried. I fell in love 

Oh yeah !!!



  
You can use old containers as storage
I might be slightly addicted lol
Soooo good












Comments

Popular Posts