So You Fell Off

When deciding to work out, most of us have high expectations. We have every intention of meeting our unset goals in our heads. Sometimes its hard to stick to a specific regimen, when you haven't been living remotely close to the new rules and guidelines you've set for yourself.

Some of us just jump right into a new routine without even warming up for it. If you want to cut out sugars or starches, you should start by substituting them for something else and gradually cutting them out, if that's what you wish. If you work to work out for 20 hours a week, start with 5 or 10 and work your way up to your goal.

It typically takes a person 21 days to start a new habit, however I have also heard that it takes up to 6 months. If you fall off the work out wheel, such as I have its ok. Just make sure you get up and get back on.

When I started working out, I worked out in my room with the tv and dvd player. When my dvd player broke recently, I tried to used my desktop. When that required a new upgrade for the certain dvd's I was trying to use, I went to my laptop. I am determined to keep my momentum going. You will keep going, depending on how bad you want it.



I am currently using my desktop in the living room to work out. Day or night, I make it happen.


If you have a baby like I do, and find working out to be to time consuming (which it sometimes is) try the Fit Mom Movement . A channel by Criscilla Anderson that I found on Youtube. I make it happen with a 4 month old and a 4 year old. It's possible.

The main point is, even if you fall off, DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Comments

  1. I completely agree with you. We want to see instant results but thats not how things happen. Great post!

    love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. and if you on the work out journey like me, don't give up

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts