Weigh in With Me

3 months after having my daughter and the weight is back on. UGHHH the struggle lol. Not to mention, the very kind gentlemen who mentiond to me that I had blown up (jerk).

 After having El, I dropped 20 pounds just from nursing alone. No surprise to me, being that, that happened when I was nursing my son. Before my pregnancy I was 190 at 5'3. During pregnancy I only went up to 197 lbs, and after a week or two back home I was 165-170lbs.

 Now that I'm back at 190, and I've been having migraines and have been fatigued and tired all the time. I can say, its because of how carelessly I've been eating. Being that I am nursing, that is a double negative for me.

I have decided to get fit, and get to a shape and size I want. My goal is to loose 25 pounds.
Today was the first day or my working out. I didn't want to put pressure on the first day of the year, I still wanted some more cheat days. But now I'm all in.

It could be from the extremely comfortable  New Incredible by Victorias Secret sports bra I got on sale, during the New Year sale. This sports bra ranges from $49.50- $60.50 , and I got it for just $19.99. This sports bra is literally living up to its name. INCREDIBLE. It felt great, I kind of feel like it was my inspiration to work out today lol.

Weigh in with me if you want to start getting fit and in shape. My weight today is 190 lbs and I'm 5'3. I'm determined.

Comments

Popular Posts