Tips for this Weight thing (at home)

When some people start working out, they jump right into it, and start working out for long periods of time, 7 days a week. I think its best to start off at a moderate pace, and gradually add things on, and/or work out more often.

When I decided that I would be working out and eating better (2 days ago), I hadn't really figured out just exactly what I wanted to do. So I'm going to do that now.

My first day of working out felt good. I worked out for 50 minutes.

30 Minutes  ( Latin Dance)
10 Minutes  ( Belly Blaster) at 30:40 into the video
10 Minutes  (Legs and Butt)

I wanted something where I was constantly moving. The Latin dance video is named Reduce Tummy, but your incorporating your arms with every movement. Being that I am currently staying at home with the baby, that gives me more time, than most others, to stay at home and work out. As I work out more and more, I will change or add on the the videos I am currently working out with.

Hopefully the 2 video links will help you get to you desired weight.


Comments

Popular Posts