[Parenting Toolbag] Three Effective Discipline Tactics That Don't Involve A Switch, A Belt Or A Fist


       Lately I have been feeling bad when I think about disciplining my 4yr old. I'm glad I came across this blog. When he misbehaves at home, or when a teacher informs me about his very active behavior in class, I don't go ass whoopin crazy. I always talk to him first. Ask him about his day, and what exactly happened. I like him to talk to me and express exactly how he was feeling and how he feels at the moment, and he does an excellent job communicating with me. I'm also a big hugger lol. He's my baby boy. My best friend. But there are those times when we are at home, or out for a walk, that he just isn't in the mood. His attitude changes, he's fussy and cranky as some toddlers get. He is also a sponge. There are things that he sees and hears, that he like to test out at home. To see if those things are good or bad. i.e Words or sayings and actions. He likes to test it. He's is my first child, and im learning from trial and error. I was really happy to come across this blog. It made me feel good for some reason.
  

[Parenting Toolbag] Three Effective Discipline Tactics That Don't Involve A Switch, A Belt Or A Fist

by The Young Mommy Life

Comments

Popular Posts