Are Newborns Getting Smaller??

 
I have been doing a little cherry picking for my little bugaboo. I've never purchased clothes for a newborn in the size "newborn". I've always bought clothes in 0-3 months. So when shopping for Eli, I made sure that I ordered accordingly. I recently went on a little spree for Eliana on babiesrus.com. Everything I ordered was in the size 0-3 months, but when I got it in the mail they were all in the size newborn. Last time I checked, newborns were bigger than Barbie dolls. I would've been open to keeping some of the things had they been bigger. I was super disappointed in the sizes. They all came wrong and in the mint and pink outfit, I thought it was way to bright for an October baby. The shipping was super fast and returning and exchanging the items in-store at Babies R Us was hassle free. They didn't loose a customer. However, I'll probably refrain from online shopping with the store.
The only thing I kept from my entire order was the cutest knit beret with a velvet bow. That I'm knitting a blanket to match with.
Everything I exchanged her things for were in the size 6 months, which looked more fitting for a newborn believe or not. They are making this so much smaller. Or so it seems
 
 
This cardigan I ordered is about the same size on a 3.4 oz bottle of Victoria's Secret lotion


I thought this outfit was cute online, but the colors were wayyyy more vibrant when I saw them in person. No so Fall/Autum. I wasn't a big fan.
 

Comments

Popular Posts