What are you doing this Thursday Night NYC, June Havoc Theater

     For the past few days I have been helping a dear friend of my mother, rehearse for an upcoming play she's in. After going over the lines with her, I kind of wish she had had one of my sisters help her. I would have loved to be surprised by the witty characters, on opening night. The play is called Frank's Girls and it is hilarious. It is one of 5 short plays that will be presented.
Even knowing the lines from this one play out of the line-up, I'm sure I will still laugh as if I were meeting these characters for the first time.




The play list for the night ::
"Space Relations" By Bernard Tarver
"Papa" By Lou Johnson
"Frank's Girls" by Cherie' Monique
"Stranger" by Kendra Augustin
"Late Nights, Early Morning" by Eric Dickens

Opening Night is Thursday, August 14th, 2014 at 7:30pm. The same time is scheduled for the show Friday the 15th, and closing night will be Saturday, August 16th. Shows at 3pm and the final showing at 7:30pm.

From New York, the show will go to Dallas from August 22-24 at The Black Academy of Arts and Letters


If you live in NYC, and are free come out and join us for a night of entertainment. Shows are held at the
 June Havoc Theater
312 W. 36th Street on the 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10018

General Admission is only $15 dollars
for purchasing details go to
www.7thstageproductions.com

I cant wait to see the show. Hope my New Yorkers can come!


Comments

Popular Posts