Makeup and Shopping. I want to go shopping!!

I haven't been shopping in a few months for myself or my family. I've always liked to pick up things here and there. No matter how big all small. I get joy out of shopping. Not just for myself. I love shopping for Lij and my husband. Lately, when I've had the opportunity to go shopping I have no idea what I want, and I don't believe in spending just because you have it. That's a sure way to waste money.
 
I worked in make up for 2 years, before I started my current job. So I have always been up with the current products. Mascaras (my favorite), liners, foundations, polishes and nail care, you name it, I was on it. Tried them all out, and helped many people, when it came to product knowledge and purchasing. I could tell you if you were wasting your money on a product or not. If you have read some of my older blogs, you will see they are mostly beauty related.
 
Lately, I have been watching mostly animated series with Lij, LOL, with time for some movies more age appropriate for me when he is sleep. I don't minds watching any of his favorite shows, but I've been missing out on ads and commercials advertising what products are the new it products. I have magazines around, but cant sit down long enough to finish 1. Now  I don't go make up crazy, don't get me wrong, however, I do like to pick up a few things every now and again just because. Lip sticks to try for the season, and polishes that match those lipsticks lol.
 
Buying clothes is a different story. I have been sporting, baby bump friendly clothing only. No heels, a-line dresses, hell, not even a belt. With the end of summer nearing, I decided it was time for me to shop for the family and I. . Its like I've fallen out of the shoppers world! I have no idea where to begin shopping. Especially if I'm going to be mostly in the house once the baby is here in a few short weeks. Lij needs Fall and Spring clothing the most. Its like he grows taller and taller every night. Before I know it he will be taller than me lol.
So what's a girl to buy, hell, what's a momma to buy???
 
 
Preggo side note:: I'm soooooo in the mood for White Castle or Fruit Loops

Comments

  1. I love to Shop! It gets me in trouble sometimes! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts