It's a Girl. I Guess

     30 weeks into the pregnancy and I've only had 2 sonograms. At my last visit i requested another sonogram appointment so I could be sure of what I'm having, and plan accordingly. With my first sonogram appointment I was 15 weeks early. The technician said it would be to early for her to tell us, but she would predict anyway. Her prediction was that I would be having my second boy. My second sonogram was 20 weeks into the pregnancy. That was 10 weeks ago. The technician, a different woman, said it would be a girl. However it was her first day of service and she had to call in a supervisor a few times because she was unsure of the angles she was supposed to take and the labels to give them. So you understand my confusion right? Though her supervisor was there to help her, I still left feeling unsure. I already had a surprise baby shower, filled with pinks and purples and not many gift receipts. I got a lot of the essentials. Carrier, travel system, and bath tub, and a ton of pink clothes. When I requested a sonogram appointment last week, they said, they mostly schedule those when measurements are off or they have any concerns. She suggested I go with the sonogram that said I'd be having a girl. So it's a girl. I guess. I saw this cute hand made knitted Poncho with matching cap. I'm tempted to but it, pink and all, and final sale.  I guess I'll be buying pink for the next 10 weeks.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following! I am now following back!

    ~Tab
    humblebeauty20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts