Send The Baby To School When Your Off ??

   My little boy is 4 yrs old and is full of energy. I absolutely love every moment I spend with him, but Monday thru Friday he is in school from 9am to 4 pm. Not because I don't want him around or I'm to lazy to be attentive, but he loves school and I have things to do.
   Its coming to the end my second pregnancy, and I work a lot less. I'm talking 10-17 (maybe 20) hours a week. I only work about 2 maybe 2 and a half days a week, but I still send him to school. Some people may feel like its neglect but that just ridiculous. Kids , or my child I should say, love school and love being around other children their age. They love the school activities and making friends, and going to the park and play time and trips etc. So why make him stay home. So he can do laundry with me? and watch me blog, or make dinner, or go grocery shopping.
   I don't believe in keeping a child trapped in the house. They have to much energy for that. So go to school and have fun. I'll stay home and do my nails, then my hair, and then fold you socks in pairs, and disinfect your toys lol. Make your favorite dinner and put our appointments in my day planner, and pick you up with your favorite snack at the end of the day. So in the morning after I make his breakfast and iron his clothes, we take the bike out and he rides to school. I carry the bike back to the house and I begin my day. Mommy loves you, in or out of school. But your going to school. With love.
Do you send you kid(s) to school even when your off??

Until next time

Comments

Popular Posts