MaryKay fail

       As you all know I attempted to sell MaryKay products last year. I was very excited when I bought my starter kit, and I was extremely confident. But like most of my, Work from home or become your own boss, ambitious attempts I didn't see it through. I absolutely fell in love with the products and I knew I could sell sand to the beach. I went to a few of the meetings for the company, and I was so motivated. I loved the ladies there and the vibe that I picked up. but when it came to the foot work, I feel a little short. The ladies still reach out to me occasionally via email or phone, but I have officially  decided to let it go. not because I don't believe in myself, but at the moment , I am not very dedicated. Maybe I'll try again another time.

Should I try it again?? I mean who doesn't love makeup..

Just and update

Until next time

Comments

Popular Posts