Press on the Style

         I'm back again!!!!!! Yayyy =). I'm trying to be consistent with the blogs but I'm a busy mommy okayyyyyy. and being busy is one of the main reasons why i decided to try press on nails. Now i know there are so may preconceived ideas or views about press on nails. but we have come a long way from the pointy or round nails that used to be available behind the counter at your corner bodega. i used to loved when i was given a dollar from my parents, and allowed to play with the nails. Now a days there are so many shapes and styles of nail polish. they even have press-ons for your toes!!!!! lol could you believe that.
I had a meeting to go to one night and my nails were just not doing it for me, so on my way home from work, just before the meeting, i bought some Kiss impress nails. for about 7.99$$.
 
These nails are GREAT. i put the nails on, went to my meeting, and didn't have to worry about a nail popping off when i greeting someone. The look natural and lasted for close to two weeks. i was even able to paint polish over them to go with an outfit for another outing. i absolutely would recommend these to anyone who doesn't want to damage their nails by having them thinned out at the salon with acrylic nails. MUST BUY.. Until next time.

Side Note:: If u have some products you'd like to recommend to me, or you'd like me to review, just let me know

Comments

Popular Posts