Revlon Moon Candy gets a thumb down


          I love to polish my nails, sometimes a different every week depending on how much I love the color I have on. I recently purchased Moon Candy by Revlon. A double sided nail polish. A solid color on one side and a sparkling color on the other side that compliments the solid. I think that's a perfect idea. Getting a 2 for 1. If you like to do four solid nails and a statement nail, which i sometimes like to do, then this is a perfect investment fort you. But here's the thing, I polished my nails in my free time one night. I let them dry completely before adding a top coat which I allowed to dry as well. The next afternoon I went out to a diner to grab a bite to eat and my nails looked as if  I had been washing dishes all night, and in some parts the polish had even started to peel back. *Soooo embarrassing*  I was annoyed that my nails looked like that just the afternoon after putting it on. For about 6.99$  I could have gotten two Sally Hansen nail polishes and gotten the same  effect. I've heard from friends that their Revlon polishes chipped within a day or two , so you'd think I'd take that into consideration before I purchased the Moon Candy. Wont be buying Revlon nail polishes again.









Comments

Popular Posts