* Ladies Love Lashes *


          I love make up and I wear it almost every day. Concealer, foundation, blush, eye liner, mascara, you name it. But on those days where I don't have the time or I just don't feel like putting on a bunch of make up, I stick with mascara and gloss or lip balm. Real simple and easy, and still with a hint of glamour, and what lady doesn't want to feel a little glamorous. Two mascaras that I've purchased recently are Revlon Photoready 3D Volume and Maybelline Colossal volume Cat Eyes mascara. If your like me, you add multiple coats of mascara at a time. Enough to get your desired lash. I add 2 to 3 coats at a time, and if i'm going out i'll add more. With the Photoready 3D mascara, a couple of coats adds the appearance of full voluminous lashes which is great, but I always feel like i'm missing something when I wear this mascara alone, so I wouldn't wear it without eyeliner. With the Maybelline Cat Eyes after 3 coats I fell head over heels in love. It gives you length, volume, drama, a little bit of this, and a lot of that and I wear it without liner because I want to show off my lashes when I wear it. Everything that it promises, Maybelline delivers. I absolutely love both mascaras,  Maybelline a little more, but both really get the job done. Try them out and you'll see... Until later *kisses*
 ~ VS ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts