Get ready with me... kind of =)

        A full day of makeup for me includes, concealer, foundation (depending on the weather) and always a finishing powder. When the weather is colder I wear a cream make up and a finishing powder because I feel my skin can take it. During the summer time when i'm hot and sometimes sweaty, I use just a concealer and an oil absorbing loose finishing powder. If you live in New York, then you know that the weather right now is pretty cold. So when I go to work, most days, I apply my concealer, foundation and finishing powder, and anything else I may be wearing. I used to use the black opal concealer, sometimes even alone. But as the weather cooled down, and I lost the little tan that I had gotten over the summer, the shade of concealer I was using didn't work as well for me. Also when I would watch makeup videos as I sometimes do, I noticed that the makeup artist were using concealers that were shades lighter then their own complexion.  So I started using a shade a few tones lighter than me. In Revlon cosmetics my foundation is the shade Mahogany. *sounds dreamy doesn't it ;) * and the concealer shade I use is the darkest shade in the Photoready concealer which I believe is 006 (deep). The Photoready concealer is marvelous.Creamy, not runny, no stinky smell,  long lasting and it works as an adhesive for the foundation and finishing powder. (I mainly focus on under my eyes when using the concealer).
         The foundation I use is Natureluxe by CoverGirl, my shade is 370 Brazilnut. I really like this foundation. It has full coverage, smells great and matches great to you natural skin tone. To finish up the makeup process, I use an Ecotools powder brush and lightly add the Black Opal finishing powder. It is oil absorbing, gives your skin a silky finishing look and a little bit goes a long way. Perfect!! Add some blush which I sometimes do, and then your good to go. I recommend trying these products out.



Comments

Popular Posts