Diaper Review

     Elijah is in the diaper and wipes stages of his life, so I like to have a certain brand really works, and I can be loyal to.  For his diapers, I was using Huggies brand, and they are okay. But Luvs i believe are way better.  Luvs are better for overnight protect. I've learned that , when using other brands, I'd have to wake Elijah up at 2 am, just to change him, otherwise when he woke up in the morning, the entire crib sheet would be wet. With Luvs, I change him right before bed and in the morning, his sheets are dry and his diaper isn't hanging to the floor. The Luvs looks to be more comfortable also. To some people it may not be as noticeble, but I notice by checking his leg, in the diaper area, if he has any irritation or chaffing.. So for Diapers, I'd go with Luvs. and there is often a 1-2 dollar difference in the prices of the different brands. So not only is Luvs better on leaks, fit, it is also a better way to save.  Oh, and Luvs has a soft scent which is a plus. Its not really a perfume, and it doesn't bother Elijah's skin.



Comments

Popular Posts